Recent Fire Damage Before & After Photos

Kitchen Fire in Virginia Beach Home


This is the aftermath of a kitchen fire that took place in this Virginia Beach, VA home.  The cause of damage was a grease fire that affected most of the l... READ MORE



Fire Damage in Virginia Beach Home


This is the aftermath of a kitchen fire that took place in this Virginia Beach, VA home.  The cause of damage was an electrical fire that affected most of ... READ MORE



Kitchen Fire in Virginia Beach Home


This was the result of a kitchen fire that took place.  This fire affected the whole kitchen and parts of the lower level with soot damage.  The first... READ MORE



Fire at Local Clothing Store in Virginia Beach,VA


These pictures are from a local clothing store that caught fire.  The cause of loss was a cash register that caught fire.  The first picture was taken... READ MORE



Electrical Fire in Virginia Beach


This local home in Virginia Beach  experienced serious fire damage after an electrical fire.   SERVPRO  has the exp... READ MORE



Local Virginia Beach Retail Store Caught Fire


This local retail store in Virginia Beach  experienced serious fire damage after a cash register caught fire. SERVPRO has the expe... READ MORE



Kitchen Fire


A kitchen fire that started on the stove created extensive fire and water damage to this kitchen as well as smoke damage throughout the home. SERVPRO of Virgini... READ MORE



Before & After


Contents with smoke damage, now shown restored.