About SERVPRO of Virginia Beach
Margaret & Robert B. Simeone, Anna Johnson
Owners of SERVPRO of Virginia Beach
Robert and Margaret Simeone began SERVPRO of Virginia Beach in 1991. After nearly 30 years, this family run business is now beginning to be led by the second generation; the Simeone's daughters, Anna Cheracles and Katie Anderton, and son-in-law Jason Cheracles.
SERVPRO of Virginia Beach takes great pride in being a part of the Virginia Beach community. We understand that communities like ours hold America together. We want to do our part to ensure the Virginia Beach community thrives by helping those less fortunate, keeping the area safe and making our community the best it can be.
SERVPRO of Virginia Beach understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Immediate emergency mitigation services can reduce damages, diminish or eliminate the loss by reducing the impact and shorten the associated inconveniences. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened." Our highly trained technicians follow industry standards to provide a more consistent, refined and scientific drying process to each job. From initial and ongoing training to regular IICRC-industry certification, our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. Backed by a nationwide system of more than 1,700 qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Virginia Beach.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- SMT - Stone, Masonry and Ceramic Tile Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- American Society of Safety Engineers
- Associated General Contractors of Virginia
- Building Owners & Managers Association, Intl.
- Central Business District Association
- CREW Hampton Roads- Commercial Real Estate Women
- Hampton Roads Association for Commercial Real Estate
- Hampton Roads Chamber of Commerce
- Hampton Roads Claims Association
- Hampton Roads Realtors Association
- Honorable Order of the Blue Goose, Intl.
- National Association of Insurance Women
- National Association of Residential Property Managers
- Plumbing and Mechanical Professionals of Virginia
- Property Managers & Leasing Consultants
- Southeastern Virginia Community Associations Institute
- The Risk Management Society
- Virginia Beach Hotel & Motel Association
- 2015 - SMR Shannon Taylor receives SEVA Community Associations Institute Rising Star Award
- 2016 - Contractor Connection Golden Hammer Award
- 2016 - Excellent Organization Award
- 2016 - May Top Mitigation Performer for Contractor Connection
- 2017 - HRCA Best Table Sponsor