SERVPRO of Virginia Beach has 30 years of experience in restoring property damaged by fire, water & smoke. During those years, we have discovered that businesses that do not have an emergency plan in place, prior to a disaster, sustain much greater losses due in large part to the additional time it takes them to react and take proper emergency steps to mitigate damage after a loss has occurred.
The degree of damage not only increases with the length of time it takes to react, but dollars lost due to business interruptions also increase very rapidly. As many as 50% of businesses may never recover following a disaster, according to the latest industry research. Of the businesses that do survive, many of them had a preparedness plan in place. Pre-planning can serve as an insurance policy aimed at giving you peace of mind.
By developing a SERVPRO Emergency Ready Profile for your business, you minimize business interruption by having an immediate plan of action. Knowing what to do, who to call and what to expect in advance is the key to timely mitigation and can help minimize the affects water and fire damage can have on your business.
The SERVPRO Emergency Ready Profile offers:
- A no cost assessment of your facility
- A concise Profile Document that contains only the critical information needed in the event of an emergency
- A guide to help you get back into your building following a disaster
- Establishes SERVPRO of Virginia Beach as your disaster mitigation and restoration provider
- Identification of the line of command for authorizing work to begin
- Facility details such as shut-ff valve locations, priority areas and priority contact information
Give us a call today to get started!