This mold was found after this local family called us for a pipe burst that happened behind their wall. Our technicians saw this after doing demolition and wanted to get this tested before resuming to make sure this was mitigated properly. After confirming with the industrial hygienists that this was indeed mold we performed the proper mitigation. Such as wearing the correct PPE, setting air scrubbers, sanitizing, and also doing tear out as needed to ensure that it was gone.
Please be sure to call SERVPRO of Virginia Beach for any mitigation needs you may have. 757-431-1400